Creating an Auction
Auctions are a type of sudoswap pool that use the gradual Dutch auction (GDA) or related bonding curves. Anyone can create an auction to buy or sell NFTs on sudoswap.
To create an auction, navigate to the Create Auction interface. Then, follow the steps below.
- On the Create Auction interface, select an NFT collection in the top pane:
- Choose whether you want to buy or sell NFTs.
- Optionally, choose an ERC20 token the NFTs should trade against. By default, NFTs trade against ETH.
- Enter a starting price for the auction and select the auction speed:
- Enter the total amount you wish to spend or select the NFTs you wish to auction:
- Click "Create Auction" and confirm the approval and pool creation transactions in your wallet.
Managing Existing Pools
You can deposit and withdraw from auctions as you would for any other sudoswap pool.